Business Units of MCO
All units of the company are capable of undertaking EPC and MRO including supply of materials and all following areas;
Equipment : Pressure vessel, Tank, Heat Exchanger, Hopper, Silo,
Stack, Duct, Compressor etc.
Structure : Process structure, Platform, Pipe Rack, Conveyer line etc.
Piping : Plot plan, Planning, Piping arrangement, Stress analysis, Pipe support, Isometric drawing, Bill of Material.
Mechanical Equipment : Gas Turbine, Pump, Compressor, Blower,
Filter, Exchanger, Gear, Coupling, Gas Detector & Analyzer, Hazard
Gas Alarm unit, Special parts etc.
Material : Piping, Valves, Fitting, Gasket etc.
Equipment : Fabrication spec., fabrication advice, coordination and
progress control, inspection etc.
Structure : Fabrication spec., fabrication advice, coordination and progress control, inspection etc.
Piping : Fabrication spec, fabrication advice, coordination and progress control, inspection etc.
Electric and Instrument : Control Valves, De-Superheat, UPS, Electric Harmonizing, Charger etc.
Civil : Foundation, Utilities arrangement
Power plants related MRO Journal Bearings, Thrust Bearings, Tilting Pad Assemblies, Vertical Bearing Assemblies, Turbine and Generator Liners, Balance Piston Seals, Hydrogen Seals, High quality replacement components for rotating equipment etc.
Petrochemical industry related Erection, Piping installation, Plant 9 expansion, MRO and supply etc.
Oil & Gas industry related Engineering, MRO and supply etc.
Commercial facilities, factory and industrial plants, machinery maintenance and plant and systems retrofit works.
Throughout planning, design and implementation of a project, cost is of prime importance and is a constant factor from conceptualization to completion. Strict financial control I therefore essential. We are in the position to offer preliminary and on going cost advice to our clients in :
- Evaluation of Client requirements by rational assessment of either the consultant’s drawings or specification or the Client’s brief.
- Preparation f feasibility reports for commercial ventures.
- Checking the viability of a proposed budget relating to a scope of work.
- Establishment of a provisional budget from a design brief.
- Advising on the cost and time implications of alternative methods of construction, layouts or selected equipment.
- Advising on methods of cost saving when the estimated cost exceeds the proposed budget.
- Advising on capital cost versus future maintenance cost.
- Advising on means of energy conservation.
- Advising on areas where costs may exceed allowances and assisting with design of more economical solutions.
- Advising on the cost implication of design changes.
At the present time, MCO employ a total of 15 permanently, partnerships and contractors to meet our works in hand and to Client’s satisfaction.
The success of a company depends on its guiding philosophy and MCO is fully commit to :
- We firmly believe that a job worth doing is a job worth doing well.
- We firmly believe that in our work there is no greater satisfaction than
- On budget
- On specification
- On time
The company maintains a positive attitude to industrial relations, with a policy of consultation and conciliation covering all aspects of personnel and industrial relation management.